All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, walk-ins and guests alike.
All reference to ‘Aspire’ refers to the Aspire Fitness, its staff, employees, sub contractors, agents and representatives. Facilities refer to the gymnasium, toilet, reception, yard/court and fitness studio where applicable.
Members of Aspire are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
Membership starts immediately.
This agreement commences once you have completed the online registration process.
All members must be over 16 to avail of facilities and services provided at Aspire.
Aspire is a private members club with walk-ins and the management reserve the right to refuse entry or membership to any individual without cause. References may be required on a case by case basis and Garda checks will also be run on a case by case basis. Failure to pass a Garda check will result in membership termination and the refusal of entry again.
Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
By joining Aspire, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
Aspire may withdraw use of all or part of Aspire for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary.
Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit or those who are willing to pay as you go, at the prevailing price applicable. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account you won’t be able to enter the building.
As a member you agree to comply with the rules of Aspire with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. Aspire may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes.
You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility.
Members, Walk-ins or guests wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at Aspire should contact the owner (simply ask at reception desk) or can email email@example.com in confidence.
In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations, Aspire reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the club and be barred from ever entering Aspire again.
Be courteous to staff and fellow members.
Dress appropriately. Know the gym dress code and ensure that clothing and footwear is clean while exercising.
Bags are not permitted on training area.
Re-rack weights and leave the training area the same as you found it.
Members are required to arrive to the gym ready to workout. Changing rooms/showers are not provided.
Wipe down weights and training area after use.
Screaming and yelling is not permitted. Only to the trainer.
Towels and water are required when working out.
If you are unsure how something works, ask someone. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
Bank Card Direct Debit Payments
On selecting any of the membership options (except for personal training), members will be required to pay the full amount of the billing cycle upon registration.
Members are required to agree to the normal terms and conditions of payment.
This is a recurring charges with the Trail membership being the only one that is a once off payment. Membership Fees will be debited from the member’s account, using their given bank debit/credit card, on their join date every 4 week or 3 month period, for the minimum 1-month term from the term start date.
Members are required to keep their account in funds to meet these payments. In the event of the failure to pay a membership fee, missed payments will be re-submitted for payment by Aspire. Aspire reserves the right to cancel membership if payment is not received. Access to the facility will be denied until said payment is received.
These arrears of fees must be paid by Credit or Debit card online using the Glofox app or by visiting www.aspirefitness.ie.
Failure to meet direct debit fee – In the event of the failure to pay the direct debit fee, you will first be notified that your membership has been temporarily stopped until the balance is paid.
Aspire reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the centre.
Guests and walk-ins are welcome to use the facilities & services of the club, by purchasing a class pass. Class Passes can also be purchased using cash or card for a fee of €10. There is a 2 class per person per day limit to the number of classes a person can purchase/use.
Safety & Hygiene
Throughout the course of your membership with Aspire, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your General Practitioner.
Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the staff, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. The booking of this is your responsibility.
It is necessary that all members and guests of Aspire wear appropriate, clean attire and foot wear when using the gym.
If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
Members cannot train in the club without a hand towel. In the interest of hygiene members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Gym users are advised to inform the instructor, of any injuries, pains or concerns prior to the class starting.
Gym users are required to use hand sanitizer station before and after entering the facility.
Payment Terms & Conditions
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, walk-ins, guests to Aspire and website users and visitors alike.
Your Rights and Responsibilities Using Our Website
Terms and Conditions for accessing this website
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to, www.aspirefitness.ie
2. Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either “you” or “the client”. We, Aspire Fitness, will be known as “We”, “Us” or “Our Company”, our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix “Our”.
3. You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
1. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use our websites content appearing on our website, or any other media, in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires permission of Aspire.
2. You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
3. We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under Irish law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in an Irish court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
1. Our websites content, is provided on a “As Is” and on an “voluntary access” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. Our company will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
3. We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
1. Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of it’s respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites users.
Third Party Sites/Links
1. Aspire is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
2. Aspire does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer Of Liability For Legal Declarations
1. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action – Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.