We Are Back!!
Aspire is proud to announce the return of it’s sports camps. With the huge success of both last years camps, we are bringing the fun and highly in demand camp back to the Kids of South Kerry and beyond.
Our camps are designed to meet the needs and abilities of every child and is delivered by local, enthusiastic and trained coaches.
As always, our primary objective is to provide a safe and fun environment for children to experience the joy of every camp. Key health and safety measures are highlighted in the list below. This camp is for children aged 6-14 years old.
Junior Aspire’ Easter camp will inspire kids for their sporting and social life to come and encourage them to try new sports and new experiences. Our top-class facilities are matched only by the fun atmosphere and quality coaching
Location, Times & Dates
Location, Times & Dates:
- Junior Aspire will take place in the South Kerry Sports Centre, Castlequin, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry. – Camps will run on the 3rd-7th of April 2023.
- Camp times will be from 09.30 until 14.00
- 1 Child @ €85
- 2 Children @ €145
- 3 Children @ €200
*Any child after that will be €65 each
Each application fee includes a fixed deposit of €30 per child per week. This €30 is non-refundable.
What to bring
- Packed lunch and drink
- Suitable playing gear ie. shorts, runners, sports top
- Labelled bottle of water
- Rain jacket and change of clothes for wet day
- Also a good attitude and open mind
What are the goals?
- Socialise with peers.
- Increase co-ordination.
- Build self-awareness, confidence & self esteem.
- Stretch & strengthen bodies.
- Improve concentration.
- Keep fit, improve stamina & endurance.
- Challenge, coordination & teamwork.
More about the Classes
Athletics, obstacle courses, ball, team games and much much more
• The practice of mindfulness and raising awareness on good mental.
• Ample green space to run & release energy.
• Develop visual-spatial skills and fine motor skills.
• Nurturing, enthusiastic and experienced instructors.
Action packed days with a wide variety of stimulating activities
No person (child, parent or instructor) should attend the camps if:
– They, or any member of their household, are unwell with symptoms consistent of Covid-19
– Are deemed a close contact or awaiting a PCR test result